Overnight Boarding. It's A Dog's Vacation Too!
I have always had a unique vision for our dogs here at Wags and Whiskers, wanting to steer away from the traditional daycare and boarding setting. We have implemented a unique concept of cage-free doggie daycare which is always include when boarding. We are set up to emulate a home setting by allowing our guests access to the outside play area or the inside play area at any time during the day. Kuranda beds are also placed throughout the facility for napping at their discretion. We cater to the dog lovers who prefer not to kennel their dogs at any time during the day, but to allow their dogs freedom of play, potty, and/or napping.
*daycare prices are included in boarding fees*
- Spacious 6-foot professional grade private kennels
- Comfy bedding and Kuranda cots for every boarder
- Access to indoor and outdoor play areas while in doggie daycare
- Dinner & Breakfast served each day (lunch if requested) We urge you to bring your own food, otherwise a $2.00 charge is applied.
- We are open 7 days a week for your convenience with drop-off and pick-up times between 6 AM and 6 PM each day
- Doggie daycare is always included in boarding price
- Checkout is 12:00pm, afterwards a half day daycare fee will be applied
- Three play yards for your dog's playing pleasure!
- Any dog that shows up after our scheduled feeding times will not be fed for the that meal. Feedings are from 6-7am and 2-4pm.
Reserve Your Boarding or Daycare Online
Dogs must be 4 months old (although we do offer in-our-home sitting and potty training for pups under 4 months old) and must be spayed or neutered if over 6 months old. Dogs must be in good health and flea and tick free. Dogs will be inspected at the time of check-in and if fleas or flea dirt are noticed, the pet will not be admitted. If parasites are discovered during their stay, specialized care and treatment fees may apply at the owner’s expense.
Vaccination Requirements for Dogs. Veterinarian certificate indicating the current vaccination proof of:
- Distemper (DHPP)
- Bordetella Vaccine (Kennel Cough) within the last year
- Negative fecal test result within the past 6 months
- Monthly flea and tick preventative medication
Please have your vet email shot records to Michelle@wagsandwhiskerslittlerock.com.